Team Endeavour recognise the value serving personnel regular, reservists, veterans and military families contribute to our charitable organisation and our country.
We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation
- seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers
- striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners
- endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- seeking to support those who choose to be members of the Reserve forces
- offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible
- aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day
- offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces Community
- any additional commitments Team Endeavour can make (based on local circumstances).